date: Friday, February 6, 2009 @ 11:09 AM
title:
I had a bad time sleeping. woke up a few times in the night and was super du lan and pissed off. 615am was the last time I peeped-up before my alarm went off at 730 am.
I remembered vividly, despite my bad night .. I dreamt about
her again.
it has been 6 years since her death.
up to now, it is still greatly a regret that I didnt get to send her off nor see her for the last time. You know, up till now, i still feel that if any of us manage to talk to her before her death, this mishap might not happen. really!! She will still be alive. Probably in university now know ...
Even if she really passed away, the minimum i could do was to attend her funeral wake or go to see her for the very last time. It is lik a guilt .. i attend any other funeral wake ..except hers... :(
But all I could do, was to visit the columbarium with shihui .. and stare at her picture on her urn. as usual, it was high up on the shelve, we couldnt reach it.. The columbarium is errie naturally. I dont feel good everytime I visit there. arghh. so as a result, we wont stay long.
hope she will be good no matter where she is.
I miss her badly,
i believe all her friends does too.
you know,
she will never be forgotten.
for as long as live.
and is time to visit
her again loi.