date: Friday, February 13, 2009 @ 4:00 PM
title:
The "Busi" week has finally ended..
I sat my butt thru this way. With a half day on wednesday becos I had to go back to stupid ttsh for my medical checkup. I think they probably discharge me from the surgical department. But today i received from a call from them, telling me they referred me to the neurological (is this how I spell it) department for further reviews. zzzzz arghhh. damn sian.
is a friday today. Nope, am not going out for party. Will probably stroll awhile at bugis den go home. I saving up for my bag ... giving up clubbing for sometime...
Valentines day tmr. Anyway, I have received my first bouquet from Benji, he had it delivered to my office. thank you. :)
Booked our buffet dinner , along with nick and emy for vday tmr.
Till then,
bye bye :)