date: Monday, January 19, 2009 @ 11:53 AM
title:
Not a bad monday.
Having CNY reunion lunch with my 2 bosses and my colleagues later.
Jane is not going ...zzzzzz... cos we are not from the same litgation department.
will have my first "lo hei" session with them. I tink is super paiseh ... cos i wanna lo for prettiness, more money, to be more sexy, to faster find a rich husband, to have more off days, to keng more MC. how to say all this out??
hmm, where was I during the weekend?
Friday was at supperclub. My first time there. Quite boring though. Entrance fee 30 bucks, super bo hua. Ang Moh crowds - means no eye candy for me. Cos I still prefer asian man.
Left after spending 1 hour after.
saturday I was chilling at wine bar till 430am.
feeling so weird,
Im having a reunion with my company and not my family.
i made a mistake,
I didnt choose to go home.
probably cny I wont have a chance to go back anymore.
Im prepared for my silly action,
becos I guess im left with not much of a choice.
Im nt looking forward to cny,
seriously.
okie bye,
am goin to eat liao.