date: Wednesday, December 3, 2008 @ 11:22 AM
title:
Friday~double O with stacy , JJ,rex and Sean.
Gu Huo Zai scence 2 again can.
damn sad,
Not fated to club in double Ooo la.
saturdaySherry's darling 21st Birthday.
I have nearly 150 photos. and Im too lazy to post up one by one la.
sherry next time collect from me..
send also dunno send till when..


































wine bar-ed after that.
thank you mr eric for the ride.
but i oso v steady,
3am I still had supper with you hor!!!

I met samuel again on sunday.
went haji lane for sheesha.. (is that how u spell it)
damn nice n cool la. my first attempt.
dear loi,
this has no nicotine / menthol or wadever.
is just plain grape water.
so dun be upset with me again ok!



I skipped class halfway on monday.
met benjiiiii for shopping n dinner.
wooottt ! not bad, had a nice time with him.
thank you.
spent a bomb like usual.
300 bucks .. flew away like tt.
Im meeting szbs - maybe half of them later for dinner.
i miss the girls.
I miss you chinny..
but ur 13 hours flight -away from us ..
damn far n damn long.
see you on saturday,
if you wanna meet me ok.
miss you.
=D