date: Tuesday, November 25, 2008 @ 10:53 AM
title:
I skipped school again yesterday.
All you can just slap me,kick me in the face.
I have no motivation to go to school. I hate school.
I know Im going to fail this time round. AGAIN!!
why is my life so fucked up arh?
I slept my way thru.
I tried to study for the upcoming exam on friday.
I took out paper and pen ... on my lappy..
but end up serving facebook and blogspot.
was so bored till i played facebook's games..
I didnt have mood to study .. no mood to do anything.
arghhh.
shit.
in the end,
I went to meet jiayi and alvin for dinner in town.
alvin was nice enough to drive me home after that.
thank you ....
Im told myself ...
it will be fine.
when am I going to get thru this??