date: Saturday, October 18, 2008 @ 12:11 PM
title:
I slept at 5am , and woke up at 9am to accompany my mum to the wet market and to have breakfast with her. Very rare of me right? No choice, have to put up a show to show that im a fillal daughter. Have been coming back at horrible hours every weekend .... 2day zouk having Guest DJ so another round of clubbing.
but not bad, accompany her to the wet market,
she rewarded me wif 50 bucks.
heee =)
we talked about us last night.
both decided we actually had nth in common.
he cant stand my night life,
neither can I tolerate his 'homeness' and lazyness.
so in the end,
we both asked each other to search for the right half.
I hope I can let go this time.
I dont want to stepped back again.
super heartbroken.
I've got another new bunch of friends.
is time to move away from the usual clubbing cliques.
including Desmond la.
reminds me too much of 'him'.