date: Tuesday, October 21, 2008 @ 11:53 AM
title:
damn sleepy can!!
went to school yesterday. More people are tryin to engage in conversations with me. but I dun give a fuck to them. so mean right, I asked for it myself being very lonely in class. But well, 8 more lessons to go. fuck and fuck off. =)
went out after that till around 11pm.
Hate to be at home and I dont want to be home.
whether Im blogging this in a fit of anger anot,
it doesnt matter.
Ling told me not to bother..
im not going to.
im going to work,
dinner,
go out..
home at 1030...
bath..
and
slp.
dun expect me to apologise.
HELL NO THIS TIME.
Its fine not to tok to me at all.
I wil just treat the home like a hotel. slp n fuck off.
=)
Hate everyone who makes me so miserable.
I yearned for an older brother,
nt a younger one who sucks my mum's pussy , boss around and create lots of troubles at home. go and be yr good mum's son.
Flirty n useless woman in the family wil not contribute to the house work anymore!!!! And I wont be home often to see yr faces anymore!!! weekend - later den ever!!!!!
lets see who wanna meet me today,
if not I will go for another round of impulsive shopping alone.
back to wrk.
hells lots of court letters to type.