date: Tuesday, September 2, 2008 @ 9:25 PM
title: saddddd.
I hate the school. I hate the blooodi fucking school.Life is never easy.. when I tot my life was going the right track, this bloodi school have to come up with craps for me.
Why didnt I work harder for that freaking module? why did I not listen to Ash ,I should have came for first understanding test and I would have passed. is a mere 0.5 margin and they have to make my life so miserable for me.
I have to go back as a fucking retaini - a year 4.. to sit in a class with unfamiliar faces. To start communicating with people I dont know. And what if people dont talk to me?
I have to walk the long route back to school.
Beocs of school, Im used up all my leaves. Im entitled to 9 days this year. but sadly, all gone becos of this.
Nw my exams are dated on different dates as my classes which also means I have to take additional 3 more days of unpaid leaves. Which means total 7 days unpaid leaves. knncccbbbb!
and and and, my facilitator for this sem is someone I had a fight with in the past. - Wu Jingyi. we used to curse her and her unborn baby.
when I should be entitled to such priviledge, here Im worrying bout pay cut.
RP, I hate you. I wish you will get burnt down. The Lab will explode.. kill anyone whom I hate. the china bitch who taught me for that module, you're the first to go. Kam, you're next.
feeling so sore and horrible now. I knw is not the end of the world ..everyone is telling me is just 16 days. Why didnt I work harder?
I could have went for graduation and I could have graduated. Now I have no chance to wear the gown..
screw the school.
To hell with Repulic Poly.