date: Friday, July 25, 2008 @ 2:46 PM
title:

saying hello to friday- my loveeely weekends.
feeling so tired.
Boss on half day leave - he came in at 945 and left at 1030am .. not even half day. went for some golf tournament ! wa laoo , I also wanna be boss ... earn big bucks .. forfeiting the 9 to 6 stupid office hours. My eyes are half closed, barely have the energy to sit up straight and do my work. The thing is that, I cleared my work before 11am, which leave me surfing the net from 11 to 1 and Im goin to surf till 6pm later. Probably head to the toliet to nap later.
Received my 2 body cream I bought onlie from bath and body work. Warm Vanilla Sugar and Amber something. Waaaa v satisfied with it until i ordered more just now. - Victoria Secrets Vanilla lotion. 20 bucks for each bottle.
yaya, Wedesday went over to sherry's place to see cherry. Ohh nooooo...Adorrable little thing. Daniel came over with 2 medium pizzas ... went home after the 9pm show. Yesterday the whole world wasnt free. Rex -being a jackass which I dont want to mention here .. so i went to vivo my jane for shopping. Nothing to do wad!
Will probably meet dan later. My weekends -Im not going home till the wee hours.
okay ...
eyes are closing .......
bb