date: Tuesday, June 10, 2008 @ 3:54 PM
title:
Tuesday~~~still very blue ... Mood also very sian!!Working is tiring. very tiring.. But becos i know how hard is it to earn money - I havent taken a single cab for the past 2weeks. Not bad ah .. save money! Morning is a killer for taking cab.. i never tried, and I dont want to ... And Im on time every single day. Never a day Im late for work. And like for omoz everday im the first / 2nd to reach office ...heheee . so proud of myself.Working environment seems okay at the moment. Nothing bad.. today i have nothing to do the whole day. I type one letter for 4 hours when it can be done in 4 mins~ so slack ... sometimes I wish there were more stuffs for me to handle so time could pass faster. I look forward to lunch break than to knock off time - 6pm..meeting szbs for dinner later. This time not full I know. Sherrryy darling, today I pardon you nxtime muz see you okay? enjoy yr date with dom! =) cici ah, try and come after school or rather skip school lar. =X Is a farewell for our nai ma, good luck in army dude.. take care and dun act like a sheep there in army.. no one bothers okay?!! haha damnmnnn sian. Other stuffs which also affects me partly ... i tried not to think of it .. but sometimes I feel ................................ not good ! what did i do wrong this time?I love weekends~ I miss the feeling of friday ... come weekend Im a day nearer to you. I wana meet des, steve and the clan ... I miss my girls ...And to all working individuals,this yr national day is on a satuday can??!!!! waaaa laaooooooo!ta ma de!!!have to wait for hari raya and deepavali for public holidays.I cannot take mc / leaves for 3 months..omg~~