date: Tuesday, June 3, 2008 @ 2:01 PM
title:
its my lunch time again.Boss is nt around, he went to court which means I can slack my way thru.... anyone wanna come down and have lunch with me. I never really make full use of my lunch hour cos I normally ta pao up. Quite wasted but everywhere is so pack and the heat at lau pa sat is unbearable so no choice.Anyway, a little girl stepped on my leg this morning while I was squeezing with the morning crowd. A small little girl wearing heels~ thank you !!!! irritating asshole still can smile at me and kept fidgeting here and there when there is already minimum space to breathe can. KKKIIIDDDSSSSSS LAR! next time get married can already dun give birth so early. And yah.. morning train is horrible la. So packed till the extend I can smell wad shampoo the girl is standing in front of me is using.. I have to stand all the way from bishan to raffles which is a total killer ... and from raffles I need to walk like great wall of china to my office. hahahaha .. enough of complaints. Work is okay. Im learning very slowly. There is a thousand and one things to do and I cant seem to catch up.. But well is my second day only so I wil keep trying .. hehehee this time i wont quite after 2 days. At least after confirmation when my pay increase. heheee =) I feel so damn stupid cos I have to keep asking my colleague what to do and how to do and i probably irritate the shit out of her every day.Next, I hate answering phone calls. every now and than, there will be calls asking for file number why this is nt there and why that is nt there. like thank you.. how thwe fuck i know.. it was done by the previous secretary and I worked for less than 48 hours my dear. I know the person sound piss on the next time.. but i more pek cek can... Asking me things i dont know .. and when I wont get back to you .. u call again asking the same things. You know, my handphone isnt ringing .. instead my office one ring non stop. i tried plucking out the line to avoid phone calls lei.. haha but to no avail it still rings and worst i have to answer my boss's phone calls even... A person who is actuallly quite crude at talking muz sound so demure and polite. Like what JJ said i cant scold Nb anymore ... hahahaa!okay back to my food~Im serving frenster...so bored lei~