date: Saturday, June 21, 2008 @ 2:16 PM
title: is a saturday
Back to my blog. Normally I only blogged in office so no time to upload pictures.
Issss my lovely weekend. =)
was rather sad when I headed home on a friday night ... thinking why my life so sian ... after that daniel called me out to TD, so i went !! Met up with daniel and dearest yiiii ... like I havent been to TD for a long time ... very happy to see them.. I was half gone when I went home. This stupid vodka effect is aftermath. After that they still ordered one more bucket of beer. And like only 3 of us were drinking.
I went home alone. Risking my life of terrifying drunkards, rapists and peeping tom. All becos rex was busying flirting with thai girls there aand becos I had a splitting headache, I left on my own .... super irresponsible of him right? but nvm , I better learnt to be a little independent ...
Anyway,my dad installed aircon in the hall and change all our room's aircon.. rich huh.but so ugly la.. in that weird position.

last week - working for It fair.
Hitting the club - The Arena later on.
Anyone else on??