date: Thursday, June 26, 2008 @ 10:04 PM
title: my first naval piercing
I went to get my first naval piercing today.
Bored, out of curosity .. and the urge to getting this for a long long time...
I did it with my colleague today.
Well, i paid 70 bucks for this.
The pain was bearable .. I wasnt on any antheseptic so could exactly feel the needle piercing it. but it wasnt as pain as I expected. bearable and shiok! hahahaa!
Damn haapppyyy la. i wanted to back out last min cos i saw the needle was as thick as those surgical kind, but I juz went for it. braavvveee. clap clap!
It's getting a little bit sore now.
But worth it for something like this.
heheeeee.

see.. is done like that.
they clamp the fats in between the studs
den use a super long thick needle to pierce thru it. bearable la . pain only for around 5 seconds or so.

taaaaa daaaaaa~