date: Wednesday, May 21, 2008 @ 10:56 PM
title: sick and tired
I forced myself to go 4 the interview despite being sick. The flu medicine and panadols are not working on it... Next thine, I knew I had to see a doctor. Wasted 45 bucks on the fee.. sooo exxxpppeennnsivveee! and my fever bounce up to 39 degrees. I haven eaten for 2 days. Power right??!!! hope I can use this time to slim down. heheheee!Will probably nt go for steamboat tmr. in case the germs spreads around... You guy're working...cannot fall sick .... Loi, if I dont turn up for the steamboat tmr, I pass you the gifts we bought for u in bangkok when you're back! enjoy yourself there, be safe and good. You still have around 48 hours to change your mind ... Given the state china is now, be it shanghai or sichuan, take extra good care. Fight for the highest lvl , and stay at places where the ground is flat and solid... dont go to rural areas for excursion or sight seeing please.. Dont eat wrong food, later no mummy for you to whine at! be a gd girl ... we wil wait for u to be back. Come back after 4 weeks . muackss!OKay,gonna slp..im damn ill.very very ill!!!