date: Thursday, May 15, 2008 @ 1:27 PM
title:
Good Afternoon world!I woke up very earli at 1130am despite sleeping at 5 last night. Not bad for a start, even my mum sarcasticly say " waaa, so earli today?" ...well, Im going back to slp later on after my job hunting...bulletin:
1.If you're being extremely quiet whats it mean?
-either worried bout something/upset about something.2.If someone hit you, what would you do?depends on who.. normally I will retaliate.3.Do you still have feelings for you ex?aiyaaa ... dont need to say.
4. Have you ever had a one night stand?
no.5.If so would you again? and if not, would you?I'm not so hiong till that extend.
6. Last time you laughed?last night. Massive conversation with des,stacy,sherry,eunice,justin and jiayi.7. Has anyone told you they missed you lately?yes, chinny.
8.Are you wearing any clothes that don't belong to you?currently not. But every now and than, I will kop my sis's clothes to wear. 9.Would you ever date your best friend?
Females or male?Females - allmy best frens are very very str8.Male - dont really have male best frens.10. Do you regret anything from your past?Certainly yes.11.If you could seek revenge on someone would you?
Yes. very revengeful!
12. How do you react when people cry around you?please dont. i dont know how to handle.13. Have you ever received sexy pics from someone?edison's scandal / tammy video counted???14. Do you bump into someones arm if you want to hold their hand?
joke! I always bump into sherry and jiayi's arm means I want to hold their hand meh??!!
15. Last argument?on saturday. One guy who pisses me off - BEATTY REX!16. Last Kiss?
cant remember.17. Would you kiss them again?them is who?? 18. Are you jealous of this person?
aiyo.19. Would you ever take of ur clothes for money?I told dan and JJ I will dance in india naked for 500 million sing.20. Do you have a crush?
not at the moment.21. Do you know how to swim?
yes i do.23. What are you listening to?lin feng-ai zai ji yi zhong zhao ni24. Last beverage?water.
25. Last nap?last night.26. Do you own a planner?zha pa lang note book counted?27. Favorite month?september28. Would your parents be mad if you
got someone pregnant/if you were pregnant?I dont need to live anymore.29.Would your parents be mad if you were in a inter-racial relationship?
I think my mum wil ki tao hong!!30. Would they be mad if you turn Les?yes. cos dont have grandchildren to carry. 31. What are you doing in e weekend?meet up wif szbs+ drinking clan.32. Sweetest thing anyone has ever donefor you?cant remember.33. Friend who you like most?my szbs loves me! heheeee34. Kiss on the first date?2nd la!!!!35. Are you a sl*t/man w*hore?heheehe. JJ calles me a bitch.36. Fav color?black hides the fats. other than tt,purple.37. Are you racist?
depends on who. but I hate chi** ppl and Blangalah39. Ever had sex with two different people in ONE day?no.very tiring lei40. Would you ever steal someones gf/bf?I will steal big leg's bf if he is handsome and rich and I know i wil definitely win!! =)yessss,
im so bored!
back to my job hunting.