date: Saturday, May 17, 2008 @ 3:29 AM
title: friday night
At 2.40am,I signed into msn and dearest junyi was still online...I asked her if she was still working,and she replied YES,GOING HOME NOW!OMG, this girl here...every bosses will love her.. but please take care of your health. they're only paying you $1800, not $10,800 ! dont work until like that, OT also OT to a certain timing ma. take care of your health girl, and please dont get skinner the next time I see you..dinner at lor8 market with stacy,sherry,jiayi and Jingjie!actually we were susposed to have Mellben seafood, but things cropped up a little, service was also rather bad, so we ate zi zhar instead. Screw the crabs and had stringray instead.They headed home later, and I went touring with jingjie..we drove to east coast to see people making out..anyway, is realy fascination and really eye opening...rather surprise so many people love such trill ,rather do it in the open/in public than at home huh??The carpark is dimply lighted, well .. great for sex???we drove round and round,but apparently couldnt see anything.than jingjie told me " of cos la, people want to show u them having sex meh??"You all should go n take a look ... really you all will be surprise. people paste newspaper all over their car window, water vapour forming on the car windows .... hahahahahhaa!and you also can see various curious people driving in to peep ( like we did) ...After that,met eunice at eastcoast.. chatted for awhile den we left for airport to have supper at 1am..popeye chicken.... eat untill I wanna vomit.. Not bad for a fast food outlet ... is at terminal 3.. rather far, but quite worth to travel there also lar.anyway,i juz splurged $100 on clothes.online shopping is a killer!!!!!Im broke...juz a little bit more money to last me for this month...provided if I stop blog hopping, stop online shopping..im gonna shit now..nature's calling.bye~