date: Thursday, May 15, 2008 @ 1:35 AM
title:
Drinking at steve's hse last weekend.
gone by than.



Happy birthday sis..
she is probably enjoying herself in maldives - skinni dipping in her private pool while im back in singapore clearing dog shit for her.
Im jobless. =(
I left after 2 days of work. Actually felt abit useless cos I cant even hold on to a job for at least a month. Actually is not about the long hours Im complaining and whining about ... I can work for 12 hours for AXA - sitting down for 12 hours so I was thinking why not for Pru.
The job scope is boring. 9am to 830pm everyday...
I will not apply any job to be a personal assistant to bosses , managers and directors. Or maybe becos Im sway to serve 2 demanding senior manager and 3 advisers.
hello, 5 ppl in total. And I have only a pair of hands and legs...
One moment ask me to do this,
another moment ask me to do another thing.
now I know diploma holders ( in my case) is employed to :
1: wash cups
2:pour water for bosses
3: buying of stamps
4: putting things in my car
5: walking over to the market to collect my boss's photos
6: getting stationarys / changing them cos items bought wrongly.
7: delivery of policies when its the agent's job and not mine. And i have to travel to places like tampines and cck in which cab fares cannot be claimed.
so is my decision right in leaving?
Hopefully,
my next job will be a better one..